Built in 1937, this Nabha Secretariat Building was given to the Punjab Public School in 1960 by Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, Chief Minister, Punjab who played a vital role in setting it up. To honour his memory this building was named Kairon Block on March 19, 1972.
It forms the academic and administrative block of the Senior Wing. It is used as the teaching block for Classes VIII to XII. It also includes School Shop and Book Shop.
One is welcomed in the Kairon block with the models of INS Virrat R22 and Gabrillee Yacht, both presented by Taranveer Singh Benipal (J0628 – ISC 2011).
Another eye-catchy feature is INS-Chakra-Nuclear Propelled Submarine presented by Vice Admiral Satish Soni, PVSM, AVSM, NM, ADC, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (Alumunus, 1971 R-121) and Model of INS Talwar presented by Vice Admiral Jagjit Singh Bedi, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, VSM, ADC, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief Western Naval Command.
The Marine Touch to Campus is also evident from the two huge aquariums dedicated by PPS to Old Nabhaites Association during ONA Golden Jubilee – April, 2015.