1. HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN PPS, NABHA?
A parent seeking admission of his ward in the school has to fill in the registration form enclosed in the pocket and send it to the school along with the required documents and the registration fee payable to the Headmaster PPS, Nabha. The Registration Fee is non-refundable. For Classes IV - IX entrance examination is held in December every year. On the basis of this test, seats are offered to the deserving students. The registration for the same should be done latest by the preceding December.
Some seats for NRIs are provided as per the rules. Fee structure for NRIs is separate.
2. TO WHICH BOARD IS THE SCHOOL AFFILIATED WITH?
PPS, Nabha is affiliated to CISCE (COUNCIL FOR THE INDIAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS).
3. ARE DAY BOARDERS ALLOWED?
NO. PPS, Nabha is a complete residential school. All the students stay in the campus.
4. FROM WHICH CLASS DOES THE ADMISSION START?
The admission in PPS starts from class IV.
5. IS PPS A CO-EDUCATIONAL SCHOOL?
Yes. PPS is a co-educational school.
6. WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE OF THE SCHOOL?
Please follow the given path to view the fee structure: Academics > Admission > Fee Structure